Sunday, September 16, 2012

A New Challenge

I am an avid blog follower. I love to read about someone’s triumph over life’s trails, or fun tips on crafts, food, and decorating. However on my journey through the MANY blogs online I have realized one truth; a large number of blogs written by women are written by, and for stay at home moms. I have absolutely nothing against stay at home moms. In fact if I were given the opportunity I would love to stay at home with my bundle of joy. I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog that will contain some everyday thoughts, interesting ideas that I find and try, rants, raves, basically whatever I feel the need to write about. Of course I have the typical worries; will it be of interest to anyone, will I have any followers, how can I reach other women. Nevertheless, I am going to give it a try.


I am first off a Christian, I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 4 years old. I believe that He is the only way to Heaven and I will be glad to talk to you about that at any time. I am also a wife, mother, daughter, sister, niece, aunt, and last but not least a teacher. I love my life and believe I have been truly blessed! I want to use this blog to express feelings that I, along with other working moms, may have, as well as thoughts on things that are going on in the world. I love to write and I can’t wait to get this started! I would also love to hear from readers and get your expertise and how you deal with everyday events and life.

I have decided that after my year and a half off from sharing my news via the blog world, I am coming back! With a larger variety of writings, not just about my life and listing facts, I am hoping people will find it helpful and not just informative! Please enjoy this first post and know that I am extremely excited. However, with no internet at my house and the fact that I work 5 days a week, I am starting with the expectation of a writing a week! Let’s see if I can meet the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment